Sunday, March 20, 2011

Shower curtain into tablecloth!




I just finished my first UFO. I turned a shower curtain into a tablecloth. :0) It's really simple and for those of you with square tables this is the perfect way to get one in any style/color/season you want!

So my pictures are in the wrong order, but it's just going to have to do for right now. :0) Isn't it cute? I can't wait to find more shower curtains! This took about 15 mins and that's with kids up and needing stuff. Plus, I'm on the slow side of sewing. :0) So not a big deal though. OH the possibilities!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Our current table is square, so I might have to keep my eyes out for clearanced curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made another one, it's green and very fun. I have some place mats on it too and they look great with it. I'll have to post pics of that one too. :0) LOVE LOVE LOVE that I have tablecloths now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever!! Great re-purposing Care!

    BTW I need to see some pics of your babies! :) They grow too fast, ya know...

    ReplyDelete