Monday, September 6, 2010

I made cookies....

I made cookies this evening. I might make more tomorrow. Do I NEED cookies to eat? NOPE! But it's so fun to have my house smell all yummy. Anyways, it's not good for the diet I need to get my butt on. :0 ) Oh well... soon.

Let us see.... what is new? What is new? What is new? Well, nothing really much. The girls spent almost a month in Florida this summer, plus they drove back and got to see all sorts of exciting things. While they were gone, Tony, Travis and I hung out. We didn't really do much. But Travis started to crawl and pull himself up on things and everything so it was still fun. Now we have two gates and would like a third just for the downstairs. Hahaha! So much fun.

We are off for the fall semester so that's exciting for sure. The break is welcome, but at the same time I can't wait to start again. :0 )

Well, I think that I'm going to do some blog stalking of my own now. Hahaha!! :0 ) I'm such a stalker it's just not even funny really. If I should stalk your blog, then leave a comment and I will

D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y start. :0 )

No comments:

Post a Comment